Recent Posts

Thursday, December 2, 2010

a milestone.

Last night was a milestone for our Holden. This was before bedtime on Tuesday night. And this was before bedtime last night.
About 15 minutes after Jeremy left his room.
Yep, we went cold turkey from the crib to a big boy bed. And we bought one that mister Pax will share with him in about 1 short year. I think they will love sharing a room as much as I did with my sisters. (And here's my little plug for Texas Furniture Outlet. Amazing prices, good business. This is the second time that we have used them. Not many places can beat their prices. And for that reason, we will most likely be using them the next time we need furniture. If you're in the DFW area, they are worth checking into. I promise.) Anyways, Holden slept his little heart away, just like every other night. I was a proud momma this morning. But really, I expected no less. He loves his sleep and not much will interfere with this pastime. So this new, big boy bed was exciting to him, but it didn't touch his mad sleeping skills. For that, I'm grateful. :)
And a picture this morning after getting the bed made up. Oh, we are leaving that ladder off until we actually need it (like once Pax moves into this room and Holden moves to the top bunk). I figured we would be asking for extra injuries by having it attached right now. Extra injuries are not what we need. We get plenty without ladders lying around.

1 comment:

Daysha said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! AMAZING!