Recent Posts

Monday, November 1, 2010

Paxton Clark's Dedication Day!

Sunday at church we participated in family dedication for Pax. We had already done this with Holden at our previous church in Oklahoma. So yesterday, I stood in front of my church, almost biting my lip, to hold back tears. There was no reason for tears. No one else was crying. But these small family events have a way of making me emotional at times. And I think alot of that stems from the process in which these children have become ours. It was completely out of our hands. And God has continued to remind me of that fact through this adoption process. They didn't physically come from me and it makes me more aware of what God has done for us. It's on my mind alot. All glory to God for what he has done in our family! If my blog shares anything, I hope that is my message. Clearly every post doesn't print it, but daily Jeremy and I are reminded. Just by looking at the faces of our boys, we are reminded. So Sunday was a special day for us, in the life of our little Pax. Here are a few pictures that my mom took for us on Sunday. It was a blessing that she was able to come with us to church and be part of this special event for our family.

Pax cheesing for the camera on Sunday morning before church. He loves that little rocker. And he obviously knows what to do when there is a camera in his face. :)

A family picture where we are all looking at the camera. So so so so rare!

Nana with her boys.

Some new friends that were also participating in the Family Dedication.

And the boys spot nana with her camera. :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Someday soon....I will be in your shoes and I too will have to fight back the tears.

Let the water works flow!!!