Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tonka Truck Car Wash

This morning (as Pax took his nap), Holden and I had a Tonka Truck Car Wash. I've been trying to steal some creative play ideas from others. And this was on my list as doable with a 2 year-old. I don't think he really got it. And he was definitely more into splashing in the water, than washing his trucks. But water is fun and he LOVES to see bubbles. So this little activity was a hit with my Holden. And it gave me a headstart on mopping my kitchen floor today. Just an added bonus!

Trucks (plus a tractor and a boat) are lined up and ready to be washed!

Really into that spray bottle. So much so, that he squirted himself in the eye right after this picture. And he found it hilarious.

Washing his trucks. Or better yet, just playing in the soapy water.


Clean as a whistle! Tonka Truck Car Wash = Success!

No comments: