Recent Posts

Friday, October 10, 2008

New Toy

I’m not really sure what this little toy is called. Maybe it’s a jumperoo? My friend, April (yeah the same friend that sent me a ton of her boys clothes) gave me this fun toy, a walker and some other big things items. We finally pulled this out of the garage last night. And Holden loved playing in it this morning after his bath. I think he loves the independence of being able to stand without holding our hands. So it seems like our living room, is slowly but surely looking like a daycare. Except there is only one baby living here. I purposely didn’t register for a lot of these items, thinking we wouldn’t really need them. And in truth, we don’t NEED them. But Holden is enjoying this fun toy and we are very grateful for all of it!

No comments: