Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bellies and Babies

My old college roommate, Sarah, is due in just a few weeks with her baby boy, Cason. We had a fun football couples shower for Sarah and her husband, Toby. That is one way to get boys to a baby shower. Put college football on a big screen. Of course, as we learned, they (a boy) may say inappropriate things that you might not want mentioned to the room full. Perhaps things they learned about in birthing class. Fortunately, Sarah is pretty transparent and was unbothered by the honesty. Here is Sarah and her pregnant belly. Looking pretty fabulous I must say!
And on our Sunday drive back home, we stopped to meet mister Max Christian Taylor. Isn’t he cute at only 3 weeks old.

You forget how little they come and how fragile they seem. I grew up with Max’s parents Greg and Amanda. Amanda has been a dear friend since the 4th grade and I am so thankful to still have that friendship. We haven’t lived even close to one another in 12 years, but the friendship is still so easy. Those are the kind you hold onto ever so tightly. We loved meeting their little boy. I wish I had a picture of Greg so you could see the resemblance. Max looks like his daddy!

2 comments:

House said...

haven't met this little guy, but i feel like i know him from this picture! he IS greg!

The Skains Family said...

I wish I could have been at Sarah's shower. She looks so cute.