Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weekend with Family

We were able to spend Labor Day weekend with family. Jeremy was able to be off of work Friday and Tuesday, so we had a full 4 days of fun before returning home. Both of my sisters and their families were able to travel to my parents home. We were only missing 1 brother-in-law. (The big and burly one I mentioned in the previous post.) We did a little shopping (the girls), a little golf (the boys), lots of eating, some singing (dad told us Saturday night that we would sing as a family on Sunday morning). We spent Saturday morning in Canton and I actually began my Christmas shopping. You can never start too early! If you have never been to Canton, Texas – just take my word for it and go on a first Monday weekend. One weekend and Christmas shopping is done – I promise. Of course we were toting 5 kids ages 5 and under, so we only shopped for a short time. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the weekend.
All the grandchildren with Papa J and Nana

Carson and Hope putting on a show and Bella trying to get in on the action.

Sweet sisters. Bathed and ready for bed.

2 comments:

April said...

What a bunch of cuties!! Wow, you are about three and a half months ahead of me on the Christmas shopping!

The Skains Family said...

Your parents look so proud! I am so jealous,Canton. If only I could make a trip back to Texas, Canton would definitely be on my list!