Recent Posts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sleeping like royalty


You see it right. Prince Holden is now sleeping on Satin-type sheets. I read that the cotton sheets absorb the needed oil from his hair. And that a satin sheet (and later pillowcases once he sleeps with a pillow) would help his hair retain the moisture and natural oil. Made perfectly good sense to me! I searched on Etsy to see if anyone had any satin crib sheets. There were none. But I was able to request them on this site. Many ladies sent me a bid to make me satin crib sheets and I ended up getting 2 sheets for $25 which I thought was a steal. They came in the mail to me this week and I am pretty sure Holden loves that soft, silky satin against his equally smooth skin. He looks pretty happy to me in the pictures.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Awww, precious!

Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/