Recent Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkins!

Yesterday, I met a friend at the Dallas Arboretum. Between the 2 of us, we came armed with 3 energetic little boys, a sweet baby girl, a wagon, a double stroller, packed lunches and 2 cameras. It was my first time to the Arboretum. It's normally pretty costly which is probably why I've never gone. But Wednesdays this fall they have a BOGO deal. It took us about an hour to get there, which is probably another reason I haven't gone before now. But once I saw the 4billion pumpkins, I knew it was totally worth the drive. Basically, we just let the boys run around and we snapped lots of photos. It was the perfect weather to be outside. It finally feels like fall after a dreadful summer, and we are soaking it up!
I adore this little guy and his cute smile.
Goodness, that handsome fella! He is so photogenic when he wants to be. And pictures like this nearly take my breath way. Not to mention that he looks so OLD!Buddies.Look at that setting! Too bad, the boys were just about done with my picture taking. You like their fake, painted on smiles? I bribed with suckers. :)
It was another fun day with my little boys and some friends!