Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday

I have been a little under the weather this week and so I am behind in my post. (And a little out of order, which really bugs me.) Easter Sunday was great! We went to the early service and then took Holden home for a nap. I love the celebration of Easter . . . how “it is finished” on Friday evening and He is alive again on Sunday! I look forward to the days when I begin to explain this miracle to Holden.
Around noon we headed over to Jeff, Daysha and Lyndon’s house for lunch. So nice of them to include us with their family on Easter Sunday! Norm had gotten a soccer ball bank for Holden and a piggy bank for Lyndon. Then they had filled eggs with cheerios and coins for the boys. And they had an egg hunt. So the cheerios went straight into the mouth and the coins went in the banks. It was such a good idea for this age. Holden enjoyed shaking the eggs like they were his maracas. Here are a few pictures from our day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

So cute! I love those little outfits on babies!