Recent Posts

Friday, January 2, 2009

Occasionally a mama’s boy!

The doctor warned me. She told me that Holden might start having that anxiety where they don’t want to play alone. She said he might fuss when I leave the room. And 2 days later he started this. He is pretty okay to play alone. And sometimes he’s fine alone in a room (which by the way has quickly come to a hault with him moving backwards). Sometimes I leave the room for 1 minute and return to him stuck under the ottoman or right next to the Christmas tree and all those shiney ornaments. So during those fussy times, sometimes I let him fuss. And other times he plays by my side. So, as I was cooking, he played in the kitchen.


Here he is displaying his tupperware for all of our viewers.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Kids love tupperware. He is a cutie!

The Myers said...

Awe! Now all he needs is a big spoon to hit that tupperware with to make some lovely music for you and Jeremy. :)

April said...

Awe tupperware! It has helped me not burn dinner, many a time. I can't believe Holden is 8 months old! I am so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! So much to celebrate!! (He looks like he will be crawling in no time, and my how life changes!)

Molly said...

Oh my goodness, that face in that last picture! I love it when they start wanting their independence, but at the same time they don't want to be too far from mommy!

Can't wait to squeeze on him myself and get some smooches!

Anonymous said...

I remember that, I remember when that first happens! He is so precious and I cannot believe he is 8 months old!
(Sorry I've been out of the blogging for awhile)