Recent Posts

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas with family

This year we spent Thanksgiving with some of Jeremy’s family, so we had Christmas with my family. It was a lot of fun for both of my sisters and their families to be at my parents house for several days. Family is irreplaceable and I am so thankful that God gave me this bunch!
attempting to get a picture of the cousins. There are 5 now!
Sweet Bella, Carson holding brother Cameron and Hope holding Holden.
Cousins Bella and Cameron trying out their new toys. There is only 5 months between the 2 in age.
A present for Holden
New drums from Nana and Papa J! He loves to bang on everything. Perfect!
My parents. Dad opening a special gift from all of us.
And guess who in their Christmas jammies. Read the shirt. Seriously, could Jeremy and I have asked for a better gift than this little guy!

No comments: