Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

God's grace and peek-a-boo


I watched Holden roll around and play this morning. He kept looking to see if I was watching and then we would both laugh at one another. But as I was watching him, I remembered these words.

Your grace still amazes me.
Your love is such a mystery.
Each day I get on my knees
‘cause Your grace still amazes me.
So I had a small moment of worship. Just me, Holden and God. Holden is often a reminder to me of God’s miracles and blessings in our lives. I know I don’t deserve these blessings, but I’m so thankful that He pours them on me.

Five minutes later, Holden had scooted himself into a corner and was initiating his first game of peek-a-boo! It was all fun and games until his leg got stuck behind the entertainment center.

3 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

What fun! The pics brought a smile to my face!

Molly said...

isn't it a constant reminder of His love when He blesses us with incredible children???

So glad that you see this miracle and are so thankful. SO many people take children for granted or see them as a burden!

with each passing month you will grow to love each stage more...you think you'll miss the baby stuff, but it's incredible as they start responding to you more and more and tell you that they love you!

watch out, the best is yet to come!

April said...

So precious! He is such a happy boy! He must know he has an amazing mommy! :)