Recent Posts

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What we've been up to lately...

Training Abe in the ways of this household. We let him chew on the Chick Fil A books.
Spending some time outside. I love seeing my 3 little boys all in a row.
Making myself stop to notice priceless moments like these.
A visit from our Colorado cousins.
These two only 6 weeks apart in age.
A Sunday afternoon at the movies.
A family day at the circus.
Helping out in the kitchen. We baked gluten free, dairy free, rice free, coconut free, almond free, peanut free (you name, it was free of it) pancakes. And they tasted exactly as they sound. But we've been making these for months and for some reason my boys think they are the biggest treat with a drizzle of maple syrup. The boy that fights me on veggies will eat pancakes that taste like cardboard. :)
Some days are wonderful. And some are just plain hard and exhausting. But I look at these pictures and I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be in these shoes. To have this life with this family God has created for me.

No comments: