Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

interview with Pax

The night that Jeremy and I took Pax to the aquarium, I decided to interview Pax in the car. Ummmm, it was not as productive as I was hoping. But because he is silly and full of personality, I decided to share it anyway. His main concern in the car was "Where's bubba? Where's Honen?" But I tried to continue poking around for a few answers.

Me: What's your name?
Pax: E. Eat (this is what he named my old Cabbage Patch Doll that my mom gave to him.)
Me: no
Pax: Honen
Me: no
Pax: Paxton
Me: How old are you?
Pax: 5
Me: no
Pax: 4
Me: no
Pax: 6
Me: no
Pax: (through lots of giggling) 5
Me: no
Pax: (laughing harder now) 7
(I decide to go ahead and skip this one, knowing he is going to list every number he knows, EXCEPT 2.)
Me: What is your favorite food?
Pax: apple (not true, but this was his answer)
Me: What is your favorite drink?
Pax: water (also not true, but whatever)

And then I attempted some other questions, but honestly he was done with our game and had no interest in continuing. Interview adjourned.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love that! How funny! I need to interview Will, there's no telling what he'll tell me. I love that he even told you the wrong name. Hilarious! Lately Will keeps saying "Mok, mok" and when we ask him what that is he says, "Me, I'm Mok Mok." Kids are weird.