Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Because I love to talk about ADOPTION!!!

I could preface this blog before I send you on to read someone else's words, but I've decided not to. I've had too many conversations lately that left me feeling . . . ugh. Like people don't get us and this adoption thing. Okay, I'm prefacing and I said I wasn't going to do it. So click here and read. It's long, but oh so good! I read it almost a year ago and held onto it because I loved it. Please read. Even if you have no interest in adoption. Read! Do it for Holden. He wants you to.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I loved reading that; thanks for the link.

And this is a GORGEOUS picture of your son. :D

Cindy said...

oh. my. goodness. I cant tell you how much that post is speaking to me right now. I printed it off and I'm making my husband read it right now. Those toxic thoughts and hang ups are haunting me all the way through this process! I know that God is sovereign and in control of everything, but I think my trust issues, and my selfishness is polluting it all and stunting this opportunity to grow in my faith. Thank you for writing this. Thank you, thank you.