Recent Posts

Monday, June 8, 2009

this week: J's view vs my view

Jeremy's view for the week.
And mine. Don't feel too sorry for me. There really aren't any cows around. And Holden and I are having a great time with my family.
Jeremy on the otherhand is vacationing in Puerto Rico. Ha ha! Not really vacationing. You think I would let him vacation without me? Not a chance! He is "working" there this week. At least that is what they are calling it. :) But the picture above is actually of his hotel. He's staying right on the beach. White sands, blue water. NICE! I'm just a tad envious.

4 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

I would be a tad jealous too!

Molly said...

I am jealous just looking at the pictures! Funny how your "job" brings you poopy diapers and lots of slobber. Although I think we'd both take our job anyday than having to leave these little pumpkins to work for money. So glad you are able to spend some quality time with your family.

Seriously, I am putting an offer on our neighbors house for you. I hope you like it.

The Skains Family said...

I love the pictures you posted! That cracked me up. I get jealous rather often of Jeff! I hope Jeremy is enjoying his time. Next time tell him to take you!

Amanda said...

I sometimes get a tad jealous that Loren's job involves going to coffee and out to lunch a lot. I love going out to lunch! But, I am not jealous of the fact that he is the sole provider for our family. Yikes...what a responsibility. I guess they deserve the few perks they get.

Hope you enjoy your time with mom and dad and just think, in twenty five years or so you can go on all the work vacations with him. :)