Recent Posts

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thank You Jesus.

Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
For our food. For our food.
Thank you for mommy. Thank you for daddy.
We love you! We love you!
That picture was NOT staged. It is from a couple of weeks ago. I was about to back out of my driveway, when I looked over my right shoulder only to see sweet Pax saying his little prayer. I snatched up my phone and fortunately, caught this incredibly sweet moment in a photo. He learned this little prayer at his school and I love it when he spontaneously decides to share it with us.

1 comment:

Molly said...

We LOVE this prayer! Just wanted to say HI! I hop over often and catch up on reading, but sometimes forget to post a comment. Love your sweet boys and cannot believe they are getting so big. So wish we lived closer...