Recent Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

my 32nd birthday in photos

a morning of my boys playing outside in their jammies and talking about life.a surprise visit from a sweet friend. and she came bearing way too many gifts.
a delicious dinner with my family on the patio at my favorite place. MI COCINA!!an icecream cake from marble slab.opening a couple of gifts from my little guys. Holden did the shopping and he thought I needed neon pink nail polish and yellow hoop earings.laughing at Jeremy's choice of card. If it weren't so inappropriate, I'd tell you all about it. ;) Notice Holden already had gotten his hands on the nail polish. I have to keep nail polish WAY out of reach for that little dude.

It was a great day indeed!

4 comments:

Daysha said...

I suck big time. I even freakin talked to you on this day. I know you and Brier share a birthday. At her party on Saturday I thought of you. I suck!! I am so sorry friend. Please forgive me.

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Hope your day was extra special! Love you, friend!

PS cute dress:)

everyday graces said...

Happy Birthday Melodie!

The Skains Family said...

Happy happy birthday friend! 32 looks good on you :)