Recent Posts

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

A special day indeed. These boys and their daddy know how to make me feel loved and appreciated. 
Flowers from their daddy.
Dinner at BJ's with my sweet family.
Some sweet cards and a gift certificate for a mani-pedi to use before Jeremy and I make a week long getaway. Just the 2 of us! :) I like the picture above because it's a perfect look at our life. They are oblivious to what is going on and acting like a couple of wild animals on the couch. At least one of them is...Thankful for these wild boys that call me mommy!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Mother's Day, Melodie! You look beautiful. I like your hair like that!

So where are you and Jeremy going? We have never been on a trip like that. I keep thinking, maybe someday. But someday has not yet arrived. :)

Melodie said...

Thanks Lindsey! In less than 2 weeks we are headed on a Carribean cruise for 1 week. We are calling it our early 10 year anniversary trip. 6 months early. :) We've done weekends away from the boys but never longer than 2 nights. It's going to kill me! But at the same time I'm really excited. We haven't done a vacation like this in 5 years and we are ready.

The Skains Family said...

A week away!!!! How wonderful. You will have a blast and the boys will be just fine. Happy Mothers Day to you. You look gorgeous as always.