Recent Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

Someone in our house turned 30!!

Jeremy entered his 30s on January 30th. He's not a party guy and doesn't like a big fuss. But I had to do something for 30. So the weekend before we had small, low-key party at the house. I didn't take many pictures, but I did catch the boys playing the Wii.
Then on Jeremy's birthday weekend, we went out for dinner as a family and . . . well that's about it. Because that's all we can manage to do with a 5 month old and 21 month old. Holden didn't want to participate for the picture with daddy. I'm telling you, he's sick and tired of seeing me with that camera in my hands. He actually runs the other way now.We ended the night with White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and Jeremy opened a few presents. With Holden's assistance, of course. And so for 1 more month, Jeremy's wife is way younger than him. She is in her twenties and he is in his thirties. :)

4 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

He robbed the cradle. ; )

The Skains Family said...

Happy birthday Jeremy. I thought of you when I was in St. Lucia!

Laura said...

Ha ha--my husband turned 30 in August and I don't turn 30 until April, so I really rub it in every chance I get! :)

everyday graces said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!