Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ordinary things.

Sometimes I forget to pull out the camera during our ordinary days. And most of our days are just that. No complaints here. That's how I like it. But lately I have been trying to make a better effort to capture these ordinary moments. Because they are just as sweet, if not better, as our trips to the zoo, the pool and playing with our friends. So here are some recent events. Ordinary, yes. But moments that I will cherish. being chased by daddy
working outside with daddy

just because I find him cute and irresistible

eating his favorite food. CRACKERS! I now have to spell the word or Holden gets overly excited (think hyperventilation) if "cracker" is even mentioned. So funny!
learning to color

3 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

He is one beautiful boy!

Molly said...

I love it...you have to spell cracker! I think he's to die for handsome and am so glad you capture these moments for the rest of us to take in.

That's one sweet little guy and we're missing him already!

The Curtis Family said...

Oh my! Melodie he had gotten so big! I can't hardly believe it!