Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holden has something to say.


Holden normally has lots to say. He is a babbler. He loves to hear himself talk and he loves to mimic what we say. He gives it a good attempt most of the time (even if it sounds nothing alike). But he tends to play shy when I pull out the video camera. So this is the best I have gotten. It was right after naptime today. Such a happy boy when he wakes up!
I like how once I said “bonk” he did it purposefully again. It just reminds me that he understand a lot more of our language than I give him credit. Smart boy! If I do say so myself!

8 comments:

bsjones7 said...

Aww...such a sweet boy you have! So happy and handsome!!

Melinda said...

Awww, how sweet.

Kristy said...

I laughed and laughed this was so cute especially when he was hsowing you the bonks! He is adorable

The Myers said...

Awe, what a cutie!

The Skains Family said...

That was so adorable and hysterical! I loved the bonk also. So cute. I can't wait to show Aubrey after her nap. She will love it. Don't you love when you capture something great on camera.

A and Z said...

That is precious! Also, FYI - the actress, Mira Sorvino, had a baby boy this month and named him Holden! Have you heard that name before your Holden?

Phyllis said...

Can't wait to see this precious boy on Sat. Of course we are excited to see you and Jeremy too!

everyday graces said...

so cute :-)