Recent Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2016

May Happenings.

The biggest highlight of May was our family vacation. That is my next post. But some other fun happenings from the month are below:
 Pax and I had a date at Barnes and Nobles. I promised him that if he gave soccer his all for the 6 games that we were in town, that I would take him to a REAL book store and let him pick out a new book. You would have thought I promised him Disney World. We headed to B&N immediately following his final game. The boy had a good season.
 
 Mother's Day
My sister came for a visit.
 A rainy week called for garage roller skating. They literally had a tiny available strip to skate in. I don't know how or why they chose to entertain themselves this way. But they did on several occasions.
 I learned that McAlisters served kids meals for 99 cents. 99 cents!! So it's become a regular hot spot for us. And my nearest location is almost as kind to a mom with young kids as Chick Fil A. Almost. My crew dining al fresco.
The boys got to play with hammers and nails while Jeremy built a new portion to our fence. The spring storms had done quite a work on part of our fence. Now it looks better than ever. He is quite talented.
I do love capturing these little every day moments. The big stuff is fun and memorable. But the little everyday things are pretty special too.

No comments: