Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pay it forward, anyone?

So there is a fun little game going around this blogosphere. And here are the rules:

I will send a gift to the first 3 people who comment on this post. All gifts will be handmade by yours truly. And I am pretty positive you will like it! I will send the gift out sometime during this year. What you need to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog/website. This exchange is only open to those with active sites. So then you will send a gift to the first 3 people to comment on your post. The gift can be handmade by you or you could support a crafty friend by purchasing the gifts from her. If you are one of the first 3 to comment, then go ahead and send me your mailing address at melodie1980@gmail.com.

3 comments:

bsjones7 said...

This is so fun! Not alot of people read my blog...I just started and I havent put a link on my facebook yet, still trying to figure out the in's and out's of blogging BUT I will do this with facebook I will just make it a note!

On another note, are you going to be at the workshop saturday?

Bonky's Mom said...

What a fun idea!

everyday graces said...

yay I'm #3. What a fun game. Can't wait for the comments to come pouring in (hopefully)

amber