Recent Posts

Thursday, August 2, 2012

almost 3!

Currently, when someone asks Pax how old he is, his answer is normally "almost 3". I guess he's heard me say it a few times.  I have so much to share about this little boy but I'm saving it for a 3 year post. It's hard to believe my "baby" will be 3 in a few short weeks. He's not a baby at all, really. He gets a little sillier, the older he gets. A few weeks ago, he came down for breakfast looking like this.
As you can see, he did quite the number on his Mickey Mouse pajama top. He's out of the crib these days, which gives him a little more freedom than I can stand on most afternoons. For instance, Holden has now been napping for 2 hours. Yet I can still hear tiny footsteps running around a certain bedroom. But I'm dealing with it. Especially since I sweetly asked Jeremy to put the crib back up for our almost 3 year old, and my dear husband found that to be a ridiculous idea. So I guess I'm having to deal with it. My little Pax is growing up. There are so many fun things to share about this little boy. But I'll wait til he is officially 3!

No comments: